Sunday, January 6, 2013

a collaboration of our New Years




























our Christmas present was a get-away to a condo in Estes Park. we hadn't had a break since the boys came last May. It was so beautiful. Estes Park has always been on of my favorite places, especially in the winter. 
Winter has always been a favorite with me. I love the cold, the snow, the hot drinks, the Christmas lights, and cozy fires. 
*inset rabbit trial here*
||  I have determined that I need to find a town tucked away in the mountains, where it is always snowing and Christmas and I can live in a cabin with books that reach to the ceiling and drink tea and coffee.  that would just be the best. ||
*end of rabbit trail*

 it snowed a little bit, we walked the shops, read books, watched movies, went to the library, and slept late. And we went shopping. There is this leather store where everything is below $30. and I found the bag of my dreams. I could have actually stolen all of the bags there, they were absolutely gorgeous. 
((and I was finally able to take a picture of the stars. I was super happy, it isn't anything super glorious, but it's a step in the right direction. ))


HOW WAS YOUR NEW YEARS?

5 comments :

  1. Neat post, Marcia! :)

    My New Years went very well. We had our annual party where we served our main course of Speck N' Decken pancakes to our guests, and played games till midnight.

    Take care,
    ~Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely photos! You are such a good photographer! What kind of camera do you use? I've been wanting a nice camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I'm so glad you all got to go on a little "getaway".
    Este's Park is such a beautiful and cozy town. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures, Marcia, are simply gorgeous!!! :) love these--especially the stars. how did you manage to get that? haha. i never can. ;)

    xx.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment! each comment means the world to me. you are cooler than Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose, well almost. But you're pretty rad just the same.