"friday night football is king, sweet tea goes good with anything
and the peace and quiet makes such a beautiful sound,
nobody eats till you say 'amen' and everybody knows your mom and them,
you can see who loves who for miles around...
in a water tower town." -water tower town (scotty mccreery)
GUYS. GUESS WHAT CAME AT APPROX. 10:19am TODAY?!?! IT'S HERE. MY CANON REBEL T3i IS HERE. It's so amazing!!! Everything about it. I've been on cloud nine ever since. Seriously, THE COLORS ARE INCREDIBLE. I am in love.
xx. more photos coming soon. I believe summer has arrived to stay this time.
marcia

























Ooh, congratulations! It's a darling. Are you using the kit lens?
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are gorgeous! What lense do you use?
These are SO gorgeous! I love the lemons especially ;) So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY these are so good. so happy for yo. let the fun begin. ;) xx
ReplyDeleteGAH!!! These are so lovely!!! Congrats on your new "baby." ;D
ReplyDeletelove ya | grace
This is perfect. I love that song and Scotty McCreery is a favorite among the ladies of our household (*winks*). And sweet tea is life blood, let me tell you.
ReplyDeleteYea for your new camera! I love that ecstatic excitement it brings :)
--
@ jemimah and haley,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for the delay on getting back to you. It is the kit lens. :D
Beautiful pics :)
ReplyDelete