Saturday, August 31, 2013

STUFFED MUSHROOMS | a recipe

I  seriously love mushrooms, and a few days ago I made one of my favorites for dinner. 
and I thought I'd share the recipe. 

STEP 1: wash about 10 mushrooms and finely chop 1/2 of a small onion


 

STEP 2: gently remove stems from the mushrooms



STEP 3: chop 1/2 of a small green or red pepper and a small tomato



STEP 4: whip 1/2 bar of cream cheese until smooth


STEP 5: add a quarter pound of fried sausage
2 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic salt
sauteed tomato and pepper 



 STEP 6: mix thoroughly with the cream cheese 
take a tablespoon of filling and drop it into each mushroom


 

STEP 7: once all the mushrooms are filled, place in a baking sheet and top with cheese


 

STEP 8: bake for 24 minutes at 400*

 


STEP 9:  EAT. ENJOY. MAKE MORE. 



xxx. marcia

4 comments :

  1. Those look amazing! Now I want to try to make some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delectable! I definitely have to try this recipe out. Thanks for sharing!

    PS. Mushrooms are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment! each comment means the world to me. you are cooler than Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose, well almost. But you're pretty rad just the same.