Friday, June 7, 2013

this is life | inspiration board

(all photos via my this is life board and rather whismical board on pintrest)

One of my favorite pintrest boards is my board called this is life. it's just a collection of photos that represent all the little moments of life. I've always loved lifestyle photography. there is something raw and beautiful about life. it makes the ordinary even more beautiful. 
this mood board captures all of that. it's life, just ordinary extraordinary life. 

a couple of days ago, I stumbled across this video. I don't know how many times I've watched it since.
"This is how you spend your one life well.
 receiving each moment for what it really is: holy. ordinary. amazing grace. a gift."



each day has 86,400 seconds, those all add up to make a day. 
each day goes by so fast, remember to celebrate life.  
xx. marcia

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single one of your mood/inspiration boards, Marcia. This one is especially lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, i adore your blog. you are a beautiful servant of God!
    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment! each comment means the world to me. you are cooler than Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose, well almost. But you're pretty rad just the same.