Wednesday, May 23, 2012

a little bit country // and some news











I went to my friend how who lives out in the country and these are just some photos I took when she and I went on a walk.  
and I am going to go on a long trip for the month of June. I will probably be popping in now and then, but not super often. I will have some posts scheduled and some guest posters will be in call. :)

have a favorite?



2 comments :

  1. lOVE LOVE LOVE THESE SHOTS!! SO GORGEOUS!

    I love the South! :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the ones with the horses! lol :)

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to comment! each comment means the world to me. you are cooler than Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose, well almost. But you're pretty rad just the same.