You know, I have so many blessings..... I can't even count them.
The reason you are getting this blog post is because..at Options...I sprained my ankle. Like really badly..at lunch. I had to hobble everywhere afterwards, but my lovely friends did help me. That defiantly made it easier. :) Anyways..back to the post, this is that's happening in my life..and some blessings along in there. Okay, blessings first..this is just a condensed version :)
- fall
- my creative writing class at Options...it's awesome, even though I have to write 3 pages of assigned writing every week.
- cameras are awesome..just sayin'
- hola, cómo estás, I'm taking Spanish!!!
- lesson 105 in school...I'll be ready for 9th gr. hopefully by Thanksgiving!
- sunrises...I saw the sun rise yesterday morning..and it was only 6:00
Happenings:
- Loren & Meg are here
- Meg painted us a amazing personalized painting for our kitchen. (photos later)
- babysitting a 4 yr. old curly headed girl every Wednesday. =)
- school, school, and...more school
And I usually don't like covers, but...this one is beautiful..I love the piano version!!


















No comments :
Post a Comment
thank you so much for taking the time to comment! each comment means the world to me. you are cooler than Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose, well almost. But you're pretty rad just the same.